1. Use of the erp.jobs platform
2. Use of erp.jobs service
It is forbidden:
(2) Use data mining tools, robots, or similar data collection and analysis tools;
(3) jeopardize or attempt to compromise the security of a erp.jobs website. This includes attempts to scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network, and to break security or authentication without proper authorization.
(4) Fake TCP / IP packet headers or some of the header information in an e-mail or post in a newsgroup; reverse engineering or decompiling the websites of erp.jobs;
(5) Aggregate, copy or reproduce the content of erp.jobs or the information available on any of erp.jobs's websites in any manner prohibited by these terms. This includes expired job advertisements;
(6) Content of erp.jobs or the information available on any of erp.jobs's web pages for "framing" or linking, except as permitted by these Terms;
(7) To post content or materials that contain false or misleading information, promote, endorse or endorse illegal activities, and other activities prohibited by these terms;
(8) To publish a CV or profile on behalf of another person or to apply for a job;
(9) Pass on the contact details of an employer to an agent, agency or other third party;
(10) Access data that is not intended for you and log in to a server or account for which you have no authorization;
(11) Publish or submit incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information other than your own on a erp.jobs website;
(12) Publish content containing restricted, password-protected, or hidden web pages or images;
(13) To request passwords or personally identifiable information from other users;
(14) Molesting or harassing a group, business or individual;
(15) Unsolicited to send mail or emails to users, make unsolicited phone calls or send unsolicited faxes to promote and / or promote products or services.
(16) Try to interfere with services to users, hosts or networks.
(17) Use erp.jobs's services for unlawful purposes or illegal activities. It is not permitted to publish or submit content, CVs or job advertisements that are defamatory, offensive, implicit or explicitly infringing, distasteful, obscene, threatening, abusive, hateful, racist, discriminatory or threatening, or links to pornographic, inappropriate or contain material of any kind or in any other way violate the personal rights of individuals.
A violation of system or network security can lead to civil and criminal prosecution. erp.jobs will investigate incidents that could have resulted in such injuries, and may involve and cooperate with law enforcement agencies to prosecute users involved in such violations. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your employer account or profile and passwords. You may not share your password and other access information to your account with third parties, either temporarily or permanently. You are responsible for the use of your registrations and passwords on the erp.jobs website, whether authorized or unauthorized. You agree to immediately inform erp.jobs of any unauthorized use of your employer account, profiles or passwords.
Employers are solely responsible for their job advertisements on the websites of erp.jobs. erp.jobs is not considered an employer for your use of the erp.jobs website. erp.jobs is not responsible for employment decisions made by a company that posts positions on a erp.jobs website.
You understand and acknowledge that if you cancel your employer account, all your employer account information, including saved CVs, network contacts, and e-mail lists will be deleted from the erp.jobs database. The information may still be available for a period of time due to delays in performing this seletion action on the erp.jobs web servers.
A job ad can not contain:
(1) Any links except those expressly authorized by erp.jobs;
(2) Misleading, illegible or "hidden" keywords, repeated keywords or keywords that are reasonably irrelevant to the position by erp.jobs.
(3) more than one job or more than one job description, more than one location, or more than one job category, unless the product permits this;
(4) inaccurate, false or misleading information; and
(5) Material or links to material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or other manner or requests personal information from anyone under the age of 16.
You may not use erp.jobs job-listings and profiles to:
(1) To publish in a manner not in accordance with applicable local, national or international laws, in particular as regards employment, equality and recruitment qualifications, data protection, data access and use and intellectual property rights;
(2) To publish job ads that require the citizenship of a particular country or have a lawful permanent residence in a country as a condition of employment, unless this is necessary to comply with laws, regulations, ordinances or treaties at national, state or local level ;
(3) publish job ads that contain requirements or criteria that do not meet the actual and legal requirements of the published job ad;
(4) to publish job advertisements of competitors or other advertisements for competitors of erp.jobs or to publish further contents containing links to other websites of competitors;
(5) sell, or promote products or services;
(6) publish advertisements for franchise systems, pyramid schemes, "club memberships", distribution networks, multi-level marketing opportunities or sales agencies;
(7) publish positions or business ideas that require advance payment, regular payments or the recruitment of additional members, negotiators or sub-agents;
(8) publish positions or business ideas that only pay commission.
(9) Publish positions for a model, actor, talent or other entertainment agency or talent search;
(10) to promote sexual services or to seek employees for jobs in the sexual trade;
(11) to request organ trafficking, surrogacy, the use of human body parts or the donation of human body parts, in particular reproductive services such as egg donation and surrogacy;
(12) to advertise a particular religion;
When you register on any of the erp.jobs websites, you will be asked to create an account and provide erp.jobs with certain information, including a valid Email address.
All profiles submitted by you must be accurate and describe you as an individual. The profiles require the completion of standard fields. These may not contain phone numbers, street addresses, e-mail addresses, or other contact information, other than your last name and URLs.
Responsibility for the form, content and accuracy of your resumes on the erp.jobs web pages or for any materials you insert is entirely up to you.erp.jobs reserves the right to offer you third-party services and products. These are based on the preferences you specify at registration or at any later time, or your consent to receive erp.jobs or third party offers. You have no ownership rights to your account. If you cancel your account on erp.jobs or your account is terminated on erp.jobs, your entire erp.jobs account information, including the profile, CVs, cover letters, saved jobs and questionnaires, will be marked as deleted and may be deleted from the erp.jobs database and public domain the websites of erp.jobs are removed. The information may still be available for a period of time due to delays in propagating this deletion on erp.jobs's web servers. In addition, third parties may retain stored copies of your information. erp.jobs reserves the right to delete your account and all your information if it has been inactive for an extended period of time.
5. User content and submitted data style
All information and other materials submitted, published or displayed by you or through the erp.jobs website ("User Content") are the sole responsibility of the creator of such User Content. erp.jobs does not claim ownership of or control over user content. You or a third party licensee holds all patents, trademarks, and copyrights to User Content that you publish or display on or through the erp.jobs web pages. You are responsible for the protection of these rights. By submitting, publishing, or displaying User Content on or through erp.jobs, you grant erp.jobs the worldwide, nonexclusive, free, transferable and sublicensable right to reproduce, adapt, distribute and publish such User Content. By submitting, publishing or displaying the User Content that is intended to be accessible to the public, erp.jobs also grants you a worldwide, non-exclusive and free right to reproduce, adapt, disseminate and distribute this User Content for promotional purposes and for services provided by erp.jobs publish. Once this user content has been removed from the erp.jobs website, erp.jobs will discontinue use within a commercially reasonable period of time.
6. Copyright or other intellectual property rights of third parties
erp.jobs respects the intellectual property of others, and we urge our users and content partners to do likewise. Unauthorized publication, reproduction, copying, distribution, modification, public display or public performance of copyrighted works is a violation of copyright of the owner. As a condition of your use of the erp.jobs Web Sites, you agree not to infringe them in any way to use intellectual property rights of third parties. erp.jobs reserves the right to terminate the accounts of all users as well as to block all users from accessing the websites of erp.jobs that repeatedly violate the copyright or other intellectual property rights of third parties. erp.jobs reserves the right to take these actions at its sole discretion to restrict access to the Site and / or terminate the account at any time, whether or not it is a repeated breach. This is done with or without notice and without liability to the user who is terminated or whose access is blocked.
7. Liability of erp.jobs
erp.jobs websites include: (i) employers to post their job advertisements; (ii) candidates to post their CVs and profiles, search for job opportunities, and rate them. erp.jobs does not review or censure offers, including profiles offered. erp.jobs is not involved in the actual transactions between the employers and the candidates and has no control over them. erp.jobs does not warrant user content, the quality, safety or legality of the published job or CV, the truth or accuracy of the offer, the ability of an employer to offer a candidate a job or the ability of a candidate to fill a job vacancy. While erp.jobs reserves the right to periodically erase user content, job advertisements, CV's, or other material from erp.jobs's websites from time to time, is erp.jobs under no obligation to and to the extent permitted by applicable law disclaims any liability for the non-performance of this promotion. Since the identification of users on the Internet is difficult, erp.jobs does not guarantee that every user is the one he claims to be. Because we can not participate in or participate in the exchange between users or control the conduct of participants on the erp.jobs web pages, you release erp.jobs from all claims, claims and damages in the event of a dispute with one or more users to the maximum extent permitted by law (actual or consequential, direct or indirect) of any kind and nature, known or unknown, suspected and unexpected damage, known and unnamed harm arising out of or in connection with any such dispute.
The websites and content of erp.jobs may contain inaccuracies and typographical errors. erp.jobs does not guarantee the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of the websites or their contents. The use of the websites and contents of erp.jobs is at your own risk. There are regular changes to the erp.jobs web pages. erp.jobs can not give any guarantees or assurances about special results by using any website of erp.jobs.
8. Warranty exclusion
To the fullest extent permitted by law, erp.jobs does not warrant that erp.jobs's websites or erp.jobs's services will work properly or that erp.jobs's websites and services will be free from computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms. If your use of the Site or Content results in any maintenance, replacement of equipment, data or other costs, erp.jobs will not be responsible for these costs. The websites and contents are provided on an as-is basis, without warranties of any kind. erp.jobs excludes any warranty to the maximum extent permitted by law. This includes marketability, suitability for a particular purpose and non-impairment. erp.jobs does not guarantee the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of erp.jobs's content, services, software, text, graphics and links.
9. Exclusion of warranty for consequential damages
To the fullest extent permitted by law, neither erp.jobs nor its suppliers nor any other third-party provider named on a erp.jobs website may be held liable for any damages (including, without limitation, direct or consequential damages, loss of profits, damages caused by loss of data, business opportunities, or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use erp.jobs web pages and the content of web pages based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal basis, even if erp.jobs has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
10. Links to other pages
The erp.jobs website may contain links to third-party websites. These do not constitute approval by erp.jobs. erp.jobs is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not endorse the content or accuracy of any material contained on the third-party web sites. If you choose to access third-party Web sites, you do so at your own risk.
11. Limitation of Liability
To the extent permitted by law, erp.jobs´s liability for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of erp.jobs's web pages or the use of erp.jobs's contents is limited to 100 EUR. Regardless of the reason (by contract or otherwise).
12. No resale or unauthorized commercial use
erp.jobs does not warrant that the content of erp.jobs outside of Germany, Austria and Switzerland can be accessed and viewed lawfully. Accessing content from erp.jobs may be illegal for certain people or in certain countries. When accessing erp.jobs web pages, you do so at your own risk. You are responsible for complying with the laws of your jurisdiction.
15. Mobile services
16. Term and termination