HR IT/SAP Application Manager
The Information Technology Department at Red Bull Base Elsbethen, Salzburg manages our global IT agenda. To promote further constant growth, we are expanding our Business Applications team and are looking for an experienced and ambitious Application/Project Manager.
In this position, you will manage international ERP projects with a focus on Human Resources. Collaborating closely with the business departments, you will translate business needs into a technical concept for integrated ERP processes within the application environment.
Areas that play to your strengths
APPLICATION & PROCESSES
Coordinate and steer technical expert teams to design new solutions and enhance existing solutions in a highly integrated environment.
Understand, challenge, and translate business requirements into functional requirements and technical design.
Act as application owner and manage the applications end-to-end.
Ensure well-defined governance standards for dedicated HR applications.
Establish the appropriate IT processes.
Advise and support business stakeholders.
Plan and manage the effective allocation of budget and resources.
Ensure proper forecasting.
Develop time schedules for relevant projects.
Project lead of global IT projects in the field of HR applications (SAP HCM and other HR applications).
Coordinate and manage implementation teams and partners.
Lead projects based on Red Bull project management principles and standards.
Analyze the business needs and draft solution concepts together with internal and external partners.
Plan external resource needs according to project requirements.
Ensure external consultants comply with company-defined standards.
that matter most for this role:
- University Degree in Computer Science / Business Administration or equal practical experience
- Fluent in English, German beneficial
- Experience in HR IT area, SAP Success Factors and SAP HCM Know-How beneficial, preferably in an international environment.
- Proven Project Management skills, ideally experience in implementing and developing business applications.
- Very good understanding of HR processes and applications
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills, result, and performance-oriented, team player
JOIN THE TEAM
Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see your personal style - what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.