SAP BI Reporting Specialist for HR
We are looking for a highly engaged SAP BI Reporting Specialist for HR who is motivated to work with our experts and managers in the global HRIS and IT Team. So, if you want to combine the exciting world of both HR and IT, then HRIS at Red Bull is the right choice for you.
Areas that play to your strengths
MAINTENANCE & SUPPORT OF EXISTING SAP BI REPORTS FOR HR
You’ll be responsible to manage enhancements projects and change requests for our existing SAP BI solutions for HR and to ensure internal documentation is up to date. Furthermore, you’ll support the user authorisation process for BI solutions and be responsible for the incident coordination..
IMPLEMENTATION OF NEW SAP BI HR SOLUTIONS
- You’ll be involved in the implementation of new BI HR solutions from the business conception until implementation, testing and training.
- In this exciting role you´ll engage with HR teams to get an understanding of their needs and challenges. Furthermore, you will closely work with our other HRIS Centers of Expertise and act as an important interface for our IT partners.
that matter most for this role:
- Min. 1–2 years of practical experience with reporting and analysis tools – ideally within HR or even HRIS.
- Experience in SAP HR, preferably SAP BI HR and knowledge of SAP Analytics Cloud is a plus.
- Data-savvy with an interest in seeing how data is used in the HR context.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (written and verbal) to address all levels within the HR and other Red Bull departments.
- Open-minded team player with the ambition to grow.
- Good project management skills.
- University / Bachelor’s Degree (e.g.: Human Resources and / or Information Technology)
- English is a must; any additional language is beneficial
- Travel 10%
JOIN THE TEAM
Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see your personal style - what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.